I’m working on making leonids a jekyll theme so that people can easily install the theme without having to fork or download anything from here. Actually the first gem version is published, you can install it by following the official doc. You can find the rubygem version here. But it will be on beta until I can finish the doc of how you can install leonids with the rubygem version.
Important! It’s better to download the gzipped files instead of forking the repo. I would really appreciate if you could give me a star. 😁
This project is under MIT license, so feel free to make it your own.
Leonids Jekyll Themes
Leonids is a clean Jekyll theme perfect for powering your GitHub hosted blog.
What is Leonids?
- Responsive templates. Looking good on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Simple and clear permalink structure.
- Support for Disqus Comments.
- Support for multi-authors.
- And the Leonids (/ˈliːənɪdz/ lee-ə-nidz) are a prolific meteor shower associated with the comet Tempel-Tuttle.
See a demo hosted on GitHub.
git clone https://github.com/renyuanz/leonids cd leonids jekyll server
Check out your awesome blog at
http://localhost:4000 and Cheers!
Running with Docker
docker run --rm -it --volume=$PWD:/srv/jekyll -p 4000:4000 jekyll/jekyll:pages jekyll serve --watch --force_polling
- Build a timeline page.
- Build a portfolio page.
- Redesign categories page. Ref: dribbble: blog category section By Ilja Miskov
- Multi languages support.